High power Ytterbium pumped femtosecond Optical Parametric Oscillator
The potential application areas of OPOs are very diverse.
Some examples are:
- Multiphoton excitation,
- Terahertz imaging,
- Confocal microscopy,
- Atomic and molecular spectroscopy.
Laboratoire Ondes et Matière d’Aquitaine (LOMA, UMR 5796)
Nom : Matthieu Ayfre Titre : Business Developer / Project Manager Engineering Sciences Mail : email@example.com
- Our Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) pumped
is based on fan poled OPO crystal pumped
by a self-mode locked Yb:Fiber laser.
- It makes it possible to deliver sub-100 fs pulses which duration is limited by the spectrum.
- The central wavelength of the pulses is tunable from 1.3 µm to 1.95 µm and the average power is up to 2 W.
- The typical M2 is better than 1.2 and the repetition rate, typically in between 40 MHz and 100 MHz,
is locked to pump laser.
- An easier option is available and makes it possible to cover the spectral ranging from 2.2 µm to 5 µm.
- Sub 100 fs pulses,
- Cover the spectral ranging from 2.2 µm to 5 µm
- high average power (up tio 2W),
- fully automated,
- low-cost system