MuRaman: New large Raman spectra
This new Raman technic increase the resolution and/or double the spectral range
of Raman instruments, even in the Near Infra Red.
Also apply on:
- Stokes and AntiStokes Raman Spectroscopy,
- Raman Optical Activity,
- Hyper Raman,
- LIDAR Raman,
- Handheld Raman
Institute of Molecular Sciences
(ISM, UMR 5255)
Nom : Matthieu Ayfre Titre : Business Developer / Project Manager Engineering Sciences Mail : email@example.com
Standard Raman system is adapted to provide extended range
of measurements towards high or very high wavenumbers, even with fixed grating.
In another option, it also permits to increase resolution, or to select different specific spectral ranges of interest at high resolution as 2 cm-1 or less.
- Wide range Raman spectra even on portable system
- From few cm-1 to more than 6000 cm-1 at 6 cm-1 HWHM
- very good sensitivity and reproductibility on the full range
- Excitation possible in the UV, Visible or the NIR
- Very fast change of wavenumbers (<5s between low and high cm-1)
- High resolution in specific small ranges, or on full range in option
- Keep polarization over the full range
This technology is the subject of a French patent application
This invention is the subject of a Fastrack Project by Aquitaine Science Transfert