HYRECO: synthesizing novel porous ceramics and/or hybrid materials
- Ceramics used for bone reconstruction,
- Heterogeneous catalysis,
- Functional materials for environmental applications (such as heavy metal trapping)
Paul Pascal Research Center
(CRPP, UPR 8641)
Interuniversity Center of Materials Research and Engineering
(CIRIMAT, UMR 5085)
Nom : Benoît Philippeau Titre : Business Developer / Project Manager Engineering Sciences Mail : email@example.com
- This is a novel process for synthesizing novel porous hybrid materials that can be used as bone substitutes.
- These porous hybrid materials are obtained by a low temperature and non-sintered process, based on the use of Pickering emulsion.
- These biocompatible porous monolithic silica / PAH materials have pore sizes ranging from ten to several hundred microns.
- Biocompatible and bioactive materials
- Process for obtaining at low temperature
- Bio-resonance faster therefore greater bone growth
- Enables the controlled release of biomolecules:
- Active subtances
- Growth Factors
Patent application: WO 2016/207543 A1