APPS CRAVING – ADDICTION: A personal coach aiming to reduce substances consumption or addictive behaviors
- The application assesses the patient state of mind, his/her need in advices and support : instantaneous intervention which offers an adapted solution for every situation.
- True support to stop and/or to reduce the consumption of substances, or to reduce addictive behaviours.
- Relevant for all kinds of addictions linked to substances consumption : tobacco, alcohol, marijuana, cocaïne, etc.
- Relevant for all kinds of addictions linked to addictive behaviours: gambling and games of chance , food, etc.
Sleep, Attention and Neuropsychiatry, Charles Perrens Hospital, Bordeaux (SANPSY, USR 3413)
Nom : Elodie Duru,
Titre : Chef de Projet / BD - Sciences de l'Homme et de la Société - TIC,
Mail : email@example.com
- Application based on the EMI methodology (Ecological Momentary Intervention)
- Therapeutic interventions with pop up messages on the patient’s smartphone, especially during risky situations
- Interventions involving patients in their everyday environment
- Application relevant for all kinds of addictions
- Personalized patient care
- Day-to-day and instantaneous monitoring
- Decrease of consumption/ addictive behaviours
- Assess/avoid the risk of addiction transfer